- installation with picking tunnel
- retrieval of individual storage units off the pallets on the floor level
- push-back pallet buffer
Orders are picked off the pallets in the order picking tunnel on the floor level. Each lane is 2 pallets deep. The buffer stock is located on the 3 levels on top in 3 pallet deep push-back lanes.
- high picking performance due to short travel routes
- separate loading and picking aisles allow undisturbed working
- immediate replenishment from the buffer stock on top
- immediate picking supply from the pallet behind the picking pallet
- tunnel construction provides high storage capacity.
- pallet live storage racking with 800 pallet positions
- push-back pallet racking (mezzanine floor) for 330 pallets
- pallet racking on spill trays for 148 pallets
- servicing with various stacker types
The company supplies products and services for hospitals and outpatient care.
In the production area, a pallet live storage racking serves as buffer store for raw materials in big bags and sacks. The push-back pallet racking is located on a platform and stocks various types of casks and cans on lanes with a 4% incline. Due to the mezzanine construction, additional storage surface is gained on the ground level. This allowed to integrate underneath a pallet racking installation with spill trays for the storage of hazardous goods.
- batch storage
- space can now be used to a better degree than with previous block storage
- lift truck travel routes have been considerably reduced
- very good utilisation of warehouse space
- ground level can be used in whatever way is required at the moment
- hazardous goods are stocked close to the production area.
© Elmas SRL